Well everyone, I’m going camping this weekend! I’m not much of a camper (I’ve only been once in my life), but I’m really looking forward to this trip. Why, you ask? Since you’re asking, I’ll tell you. It’s because the only other time I went camping it resulted in a “nice” spanking from my boyfriend while bent over a rock! I’m sure it doesn’t take a lot of guesswork to realize that I’m hoping for a repeat performance.
There are, however, drawbacks to spanking in nature. Though I have not done much in the way of camping, I have had a few outdoor spanking experiences. From this I have compiled a list:
1. Noise travels - Every spanking I’ve ever received outdoors has been significantly louder than indoor ones. If you happen to truly be in the wilderness this is not a problem. If you happen to be at a popular campground, you may not have as much privacy as you think. Unexpected audiences are a definite possibility.
2. There are creepy crawlies - Depending on your location you can face everything from mosquitoes trying to devour your nice red backside to ants and other insects crawling over your hands while otk. I find it very hard to get lost in any kind of headspace when I’m worried about swatting away the next bug.
3. You are exposed to the elements - I have extremely fair skin. Although I enjoy the warm hot feeling I get from a good spanking, I do not really get into sunburns on my backside. Consequently this limits locations and/or the amount of time you can play. I suppose I *could* put sunscreen on, but who remembers that when they are about to get their bottom smacked?
4. Nature provides the worst implements- I hate switches. Hate. Hate. HATE them. Did I mention I don’t like switches? Getting spanked in nature is not always worth the risk of your helpful spanker remembering that trees make handy implements.
5. It hurts more- I’ve found that no matter how pleasant the weather is, camping in the mountains is still chilly when your jeans are down. In case you don’t know, spanking hurts more on a cold bottom. A lot more. This is why it is very important that the spanker remember that he must only use his hand and never, ever any implements. If he must use an implement, it needs to be something that will not cause shock to a cold bottom. My suggestion is a feather. Switches are to be avoided at all costs.
If you have anything to add to the list by all means do so! In the interim I’m going to work on convincing my boyfriend I’ve been just naughty enough to get a good girl spanking on our campout!